The Curtis Model 1313 Handheld Programmer is a powerful and intuitive programming and diagnostic tool. Model 1313 enables parameter files to be created and edited online or offline, transferred to another controller for cloning, or saved onto a PC or SD card.
The Model 1313 performs comprehensive programming and troubleshooting tasks for all vehicles that use Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems.
- Large high resolution color display shows multiple parameters simultaneously for quick adjustment.
- Backlight for easy viewing in low-light environments.
- Cloning feature and 64 Mb internal memory allows multiple parameter files to be stored in the Handheld Programmer making it easy to transfer settings to other vehicles.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities for all vehicles that use Curtis programmable motor controllers or control systems.
- AA Battery compartment allows programs to be edited without having to be connected to a system.
- Multiple language support includes English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian.
- Monitoring function allows real-time viewing of controller activity.
- Icon based graphical user interface allows for quick and intuitive menu navigation.
- Dedicated buttons for "help" and "favorites" provide for direct access to commonly used features.
- Soft Keys (located under the LCD) change function as indicated by screen text to provide quick access to the most commonly used functions.
- Comprehensive help text offers solutions and information at the touch of a button.
- Easily upgradeable via USB to ensure compatibility with future products and features.
- The Model 1313 programmer is easily portable, with a tough rubber protective perimeter strip.
- Programming kit comes complete with handheld programmer, Molex cable, zippered case, quick start guide.