The Curtis Model 900R battery "fuel" gauge is inexpensive and easy to install. It is a single piece package and installs via a simple 2 wire connection.
Model 900R is ideally suited for lead acid battery-powered vehicles that require a display of state-of-charge only.
The H reset profile is recommended for industrial/recreational vehicles that remain connected to their batteries during the charge cycle. The B reset profile is recommended for electric fork lift trucks and electric vehicles that can be disconnected from or remain connected to their batteries during the charge cycle.
Units so configured have an undefeatable memory that holds the state of charge of the battery when disconnected.
- Multicolored 10-bar (5 green, 3 yellow, 2 red) LED displays state of charge.
- The top LED illuminates only when the battery is properly charged.
- Double flashing red LEDs signal "empty" alarm at 80% discharge.
- Recognizes improperly charged battery.
- Both fixed and adjustable discharge profiles are available.
- Easy to install.
- Available in single voltages from 12, 24, 36, 48, 72 and 80 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +80° C
- Humidity: 95% RH (non-condensing) at 38° C
- Storage temperature: -50 to +90° C
- Vibration: Meets SAE J1378
- Shock & Vibration: Meets SAE J1378
Model Number Description:
||Memory Reset Level
B - with memory, HVR* & OCR**
H - no memory, HVR* only
|A = no Option
O = Curtis Logo
Adjustable; range of 1.56 to 1.82 v/c at empty
Light duty adjustable; range of 1.71 to 1.93 v/c at empty
* HVR: High Voltage Reset – Battery is connected to gauge while recharging. The gauge resets to Full when the battery is above the HVR level for 6 minutes. With B or H, HVR = 2.35v/c.
**OCR: Open Circuit Reset – 2.09 v/c – Only available on units with Memory – Battery is disconnected from gauge while recharging. The gauge will reset to Full if the reconnected battery is above the OCR level. The gauge will display its stored state-of-charge if the battery is below this level. With B,, OCR = 2.09 v/c.