The 1314 Windows PC Software Tool provides comprehensive and intuitive PC based programming, monitoring and system diagnostics for all Curtis programmable motor speed controllers and control systems.
The 1314 Windows PC Software Tool is intended for use by vehicle OEMs, dealers, and service engineers. It provides a powerful Windows interface for adjusting settings, troubleshooting, and recording the parameters of any Curtis speed controller or auxiliary device.
- View and adjust controller programmable parameters.
- Real-time monitoring of system variables such as voltage, temperature, and current.
- Saves all data – parameter values, monitor values, history logs etc., in a single file.
- Edit, rename, export or print files online or offline.
- Clone data between controllers.
- View active fault codes and system timers.
- View and clear controller fault history log.
- Online help and automatic update function (with active internet connection).
The minimum requirements for the PC Hardware are:
- Processor Pentium III 833MHz
- Windows® XP/Vista/7
- 512MB memory (1024 recommended)
- USB port